Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Kristen Stewart Dropped from Snow White Sequel


Exclusive news! Kristen Stewart the star of Snow White and the Huntsman as Snow White herself was dropped from the sequel of the film. That would be the headlines then!

Universal has decided to film the sequel of the blockbuster film Snow White and the Huntsman but, the sequel of the film will focused on the solo Huntsman instead to Snow White. Meaning, there will no longer Kristen Stewart as Snow White. As what I have said, the sequel will focused on the Hunstman (Chris Hemsworth) this time, so what would be the title then? Aside from that shocking news, Screenwriter David Koepp has also been dropped. It’s also unclear whether the director of the first film, Rupert Sanders will return.

UPDATE BELOW: Universal Co-Chairman Donna Langley issued a statement Wednesday afternoon addressing the report. "We are extremely proud of Snow White And The Huntsman and we’re currently exploring all options to continue the franchise. Any reports that Kristen Stewart has been dropped are false," Langley said.

Kristen has already made a public apology last month for cheating on her boyfriend with her Snow White and the Huntsman directors, Rupert Sanders saying, “This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob." On the other hand, Sanders also made his public apology, saying: "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

What do you think of these issue guys? Feel free to post your precious comments and your violent reactions regarding this issue. Drop it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

WATCH TV SHOWS FREE

GLEE SEASON 4

THE VOICE SEASON 3

Followers


Page Rank Check